When tomorrow starts without you, 
and you're not there to see,
the sun should rise and find my eyes,
all filled with tears from me.

I wish so much you hadn't gone,
the way you did today,
While thinking of the many things,
we didn't get to say.

But when tomorrow starts without you,
I'll try to understand,
that an angel came and called your name,
and took you by the hand.

They said your place was ready,
in heaven far above,
and that you had to leave behind,
all of those you loved.

But as I turned to walk away,
a tear fell from my eye,
for all my life I'd always thought,
you weren't going to die.

You had so much to live for,
so much left to do and see,
It seemed almost impossible,
that you were leaving me.

I thought of all the yesterdays,
the good ones and the bad.
I thought of all the love we shared,
and all the fun we had.

I made the best of what time we had,
I'm lost now, trapped within my cries,
but anytime that I need you,
I know to look into to the skies.

Into the Skies
by NyGirl


I love you dad!
You are gone, but not forgotten.