From the mystery of creations that linger above,
You were the one I was sent to love.
Down on earth I searched for a while,
To find that one with the warm hearted smile.

Captivating eyes that stare to the soul,
Finding you was my only goal.
Then I decided to leave it to fate,
And stood for a while at the golden gate.

Then there you were masked in angels glow,
Living and prospering not wanting to go.
With that smile that spread wide across your face,
And suddenly I had yearned for your embrace.

If you didn’t meet me there someday,
I will know you turned the other way.
I waited a while though you never shown,
The reasons to me were always unknown.

I will still be waiting, as I will always do,
I would even go to hell for you.
I would stand among that blazing fire,
And still only burn for that one desire.

I would give you my heart and all would be done,
So you would two and I would have none.
And if I couldn’t get you no matter how hard I tried,
My beating heart will only have died.

Waiting
by NyGirl